Our Return Policy
- Contact Paisley May Boutique via email or Facebook message before returning any items.
- Items will not be replaced if the cause of the damage was due to general wear and tear or being exposed to unreasonable forces or conditions.
- If an item needs to be returned it must be done so within 7 days of contacting Paisley May Boutique. If the item is posted after this time Paisley May Boutique will consider the agreement of repairing or replacing the damaged item null and void. Tracking numbers will need to be supplied as proof of postage.
- All claims of faulty products must be made within 7 days of receiving the item. Claims made after 7 days can not be accepted.
- The cost of returning the item to Paisley May Boutique will be covered by the person who purchased the item. The cost of returning the repaired or replaced item to the client will be covered by Paisley May Boutique.
- Items must be returned with protective packaging such as bubble wrap, tissue paper and a solid box. Any items recieved without protective packaging will be written off as postal damage and the repair or replacement agreement will be null and void.
- Due to hygiene reasons - we cannot accept any change of mind returns after they have been worn.
- Any faulty items will be replaced, repaired or refunded in the form of a store credit once the product has been returned to Paisley May Boutique. Photo evidence initially is needed of the damage and should be attached to your enquiry email. The course of action offered for resolving the issue will be at the descretion of Paisley May Boutique.
- While we take every precaution to package your item correctly, we cannot take any responsibility for items broken in the mail due to the unpredictability of Australia Post.
- If a client would like a product adjusted to suit them after recieving the item, such as necklace length adjustements, they will need to cover postage both to and from Paisley May Boutique.
All enquiries: email@example.com